On 7th September took place the webinar organised by the Aerial Robotics Topic Group – Overview of current European Aviation regulation for Aerial Robotics.
You can find below the video recording and here the .pdf presentation.
In this online webinar, you will be introduced to the current set of European Drone regulations that applies to all EASA countries. The webinar will describe both the procedures and requirements to obtain the flight permits related to two aspects: safety of the aerial robot operation, and safe integration into non-segregated airspace.
- Introduction to EASA set of regulations related with drones/UAS/aerial robots.
- Categories of operations: open, specific and certified.
- Aerial system requirements for the open and specific categories.
- How to handle autonomous aerial robots (not supervised by a human pilot).
- Options to safely integrate an aerial robot into the airspace.
- U-space introduction.
This online workshop is organized by euRobotics Topic group Aerial Robotics