The RODIN (RObotics Digital Innovation Network) project is a pan-European network of networks aiming to bring together European Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) in robotics. Funded under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 framework programme, RODIN helps robotics DIH networks to cooperate to strengthen the competitiveness of the European robotics market.
The RODIN project was launched as a result of the European Commission’s call to develop a sustainable ecosystem of robotics stakeholders. The project coordinates outreach activities and promotes the open calls issued by Innovation Actions in four Priority Application Areas (PAAs). The EC granted at least one Innovation Action, in each priority area to build a network of specialised DIHs to support industry, in particular small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), in their digital transformation:
- DIH-HERO focuses on healthcare robotics. DIH HERO provides SMEs with 200 travel vouchers for cross-border traveling up to a maximum amount of €2,000 per voucher.
- DIH² and TRINITY specialise in agile production. DIH2 will provide 10 manufacturing SMEs and 10 technology providers with €1,000 each to participate in a brokerage event.
- TRINITY will launch a call for up to €300,000 funding for SME-led consortia of 1–3 partners.
- RIMA concentrates on inspection and maintenance of infrastructure. Currently technology developers’ consortia can apply for up to €300K support grants.
- AgROBOfood will demonstrate and accelerate new robotics technology to make the European agri-food sector more efficient and competitive. There are €8 million available to SMEs.
euRobotics aisbl leads the RODIN consortium of six partners, including Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO), iTechnic, R.U. Robots and Civitta.
For more information on RODIN and the current and future calls of the Innovation Actions, visit rodin-robotics.eu
To get answers to your questions contact: email@example.com