To be able to receive, post and read the archive of messages please subscribe on:
To post a message, just send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind that:
- Posts are moderated, primarily to fight spam but also to make sure that messages are explicitly targeting robotics researchers, users, or industries. Please allow some delays between posting a message and its appearing on the list.
- There is a policy not to accept attachments, HTML formatting, and to keep messages below 20kb. Please make use of links to webpages in your posting if you want to convey a lot of information.
- Do I have to be a member to join the mailing list?
No, you do not have to be a euRobotics member to join the mailing list.
- How do I subscribe to the mailing list?
All you have to do is to visit our subscription http://mailing.eu-robotics.net/subscribe/community and insert your e-mail. You will be sent an email requesting confirmation.
Since there are currently some technical issues, password reset or registration mails might not be sent on time. We’re working on a solution and will inform you soon via the website. More information on the list subscribing/ unsubscribing mechanism will be published here.
- How can I enable the “digest” option?
To configure the list, e.g. setting the “digest” mode to get all the information of the day in one summarizing mail, you need to log in at the Sympa system at http://mailing.eu-robotics.net/subscribe/community and set the “receiving mode” to digest.
- What goes on the mailing list?
Anything that subscribers send, that the mailing list moderator thinks is of interest to the group. In practice, mostly job opportunities and event notifications, sometimes more philosophical and ethical questions about robotics for discussion. NO commercial adverts.
- Can I see old messages from euron-dist and euRobotics-dist?
At the moment, only the archive from May 2018 on is publicly visible. We’ll check whether the old archive can be made available under GDPR.
- Who gets my email address?
This is a protected collection of e-mail addresses, which means that the list of subscribers is not available. The mail addresses are only stored to keep you informed via this list and not used for any other purpose.
The euRobotics mailing list has now more than 5500 recipients, with about 10 new subscribers added every week.
Your personal data will be treated as confidential, it won’t be shared with third parties and will be used solely for the purpose of distributing messages via this list. Under the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
(Update 7 June 2018)