How to Teach ROS & Robotics Online with ZOOM – and 2 more Solutions! FREE ONLINE WEBINAR
Learn the Methodology and Solutions for Teaching ROS & Robotics during Lockdown.
Affected by the pandemic lockdown, many universities have been forced to close and move their courses online. Some have even announced the continuation of online courses through 2021.
You can teach almost any subject online. However, some subjects are going to be more productive online than others. For instance, you can teach medical students online about all the illnesses of the lungs. However, there is a part of that teaching that involves the interaction with actual ill people. That is very difficult to provide through online teaching.
In robotics, something similar happens. How can we ensure that students learn and practice their robot knowledge over the Internet? How can we provide students with the same full learning experience as when we teach them with a real robot? And how can we keep track of students’ learning progress and evaluate results…? These are the challenges for a robotics teacher.
In this FREE webinar, we are going to show you how to teach ROS & Robotics online with ZOOM, and we will provide you with two additional solutions.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN
* 3 methods to teach ROS & Robotics remotely while confined.
* Attendants will experience first-hand exactly what their students would experience.
* Attendants will receive a short class on how to make a TurtleBot3 autonomously navigate. We will use a simulation and a real robot for these webinars.
* Attendants will connect remotely to a TurtleBot3 and execute the program remotely.
ATTENDANTS WILL RECEIVE
* A ROS teaching guide (including a step-by-step method to setup your ROS & Robotics class).
* A full practical ROS project with which you can teach your students to use a TurtleBot3 for mapping an indoor environment, localizing the robot, and making it navigate autonomously. This project includes the simulation, notebook with full syllabus, and ROS codes.
* An engaging and fun experience with Ricardo and Alberto, teachers of ROS.
ROBOTS USED IN THIS WEBINAR
* TurtleBot 3 and TurtleBot 3 Simulation
Organisation - The Construct
Contact Name - YUHONG LIN
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
I agree to the website Terms & Conditions - No